games mill may change this policy from time to time. At such time, games mill will notify you by e-mail (if it has such information), and by updating this page. If you have not shared an e-mail address with games mill, please check this page from time to time for the latest information on its privacy practices.
At games mill, you can play all sorts of games. While some functionality can be accessed without registering for an account, you need an account to save your games and benefit from premium features.
Users (“Users”) of the games mill games can (i) set up a personal profile, and add various public and non-public information to that profile, such as an avatar and other personal information; (ii) play and share games; and (iii) sign-up for newsletters.
What games mill collects
games mill may collect the following information:
- Information about your use of the games mill games: any information that you provide to games mill when you use the games mill games, including your name, gender and age, and email address. If you are younger than sixteen, please get consent from a parent or legal guardian before you share your email address or other contact information.
- Other general information about your use of the games mill games (not knowingly provided to games mill, but collected via analytics functionality on our sites and in our games, done at an anonymized level).
- Other information about your use of the games mill games: general usage information, including browser history (as sent by your browser), approximate physical location, and IP-addresses.
What games mill does with the information it collects
games mill requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a
better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Order processing, including by sharing limited information with distributors and operators of the games or other services.
- games mill may periodically send promotional e-mails about new games.
- From time to time, to contact you via e-mail for market research purposes, such as a survey.
- To customize the website according to your interests.
- To improve its products and services in a general manner, using aggregated and anonymous reporting.
- When you invite friends to play a game, or otherwise use the games mill games, games mill will send that message from games mill but include your name, avatar (if you choose one) and email address in the message.
games mill is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, games mill has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the games mill games.
Please read the Cookies information page for more information on what cookies games mill uses, and for what purposes.
Third-parties and links to other websites
Some games mill games are offered to Users in conjunction with affiliates or third-party vendors, and games mill may share Users’ e-mail addresses and other (limited) personal data of you with third-party vendors that are used for providing the games mill games to you. These third-party vendors are not allowed to use or disclose games mill games data for any commercial or marketing purposes other than to offer the games mill games and to administer and improve such programs, and they are bound to a privacy obligation with games mill.
Location of your information / data export
Controlling your personal information
Access and control over most personal information on the games mill games is available through profile editing tools. If you want to know what information games mill has about you, or if you believe that any information games mill is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to games mill B.V., Van Galenstr. 194, 2041JZ Zandvoort, the Netherlands (The Netherlands), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. games mill will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The processing of personal data by games mill is notified to the Netherlands Data Protection Authority under number m1549752.
games mill uses its own cookies to make the website work or work more efficiently: to keep you logged in, to remember any preferences you set, and to remember you when you return to the website.
Additional third-party cookies are placed to improve games mill services.
Google Analytics cookies
Only Google Analytics can store and read information with these cookies.
__utma stores each user's amount of visits, and the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit.
__utmb and __utmc are used to check approximately how long you stay on a site: when a visit starts and approximately ends.
__utmv is used for user-custom variables in Analytics.
__utmz stores where a visitor came from (search engine, search keyword, link)
If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics, you may download a Google Analytics opt-out plug-in for your browser by visiting http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Only Facebook can store and read information with these cookies.
Stores Facebook user login
Stores geolocation information of user
csm, datr, lu, s*, xs*
Definition and function unspecified by Facebook
See http://facebook.com/help/cookies for more information.
Only Twitter can store and read information with these cookies.
BA, auth_token, auth_token_session, k, secure_session, twll, external_referrer, h, js, guest_id
See https://twitter.com/privacy for more information.
This version (1.1), December 2020.